Sunday, April 1, 2012


Artist: The Great Redneck Hope
Album: 'Splosion!!
Genre: Mathcore/screamo/grindcore
Year: 2003
Bitrate: 128
Origin: Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Total length: 12:17
 -no known available site found-

Track List
1. Hey Goth Girl, Isn't It A Little To Be Wearing Pants?
2. A Rhetorical Question: What Do Christian Kids Talk About? (Ex: "God Is Awesome!" "Totally!")
3. I Don't Life Weights To Impress The Bitches, I Lift Weights To Knock A Sucka's Teeth Out
4. Three Easy Steps To Digging Up And Reanimating Your Ass, Only To Rock It Into The Ground Once Again
5. You're Fired. You're Fired. You're Fired. Goddamn It, I'm Spike Lee
6. Girl, Are You Down With Bacteria? And If So, Would You Like To See Inside Our Van?
7. Oh My God. Omigid. Oohh My God. I Thought Nailguns Had A Safety
8. I'm Pretty Sure I Got My Cat Pregnant
9. They Say The People Elect The Government They Deserve, But I Don't Remember Knife-Raping Any Retarded Nuns


For Fans Of: Sender Receiver, Circle Takes The Square, Usurp Synapse


DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment