Monday, March 19, 2012


Artist: Daughters
Album: Canada Songs
Genre: Mathcore
Year: 2003
Bitrate: 320
Origin: Providence, Rhode Island, USA
Total length: 11:08
MYSPACE

Track List
1. Jones From Indiana
2. I Slept With The Daughters, And All I Got Was This Lousy Song Written About Me
3. And Then The C.H.U.D.S Came
4. Mike Morowitz, The Fantasy Fuck
5. Nurse, Would You Please Prep The Patient For Sexual Doctor
6. I Don't Give A Shit About Wood, I'm Not A Chemist
7. Pants, Meet Shit
8. Damn Those Blood Suckers And Their Good Qualities
9. The Ghost With The Most
10. Fur Beach

For Fans Of: Ed Gein, Botch, The Locust if they didn't have electronics, The Dillinger Escape Plan

The song titles are just too hilarious hahaha. And I figured a Daughters post would be appropriate, considering there's a rumor they might get back together

CD rip

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment